2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages on this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in it can be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
A web beacon is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and is used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6. Cookies placed
We use Elementor for content creation.
This data is not shared with third parties.
Function: To store actions taken by users on the website
We use GA4 to measure the audience of the factorylab.fr website
Third party content (YouTube) may appear when browsing certain pages (e.g. Our Projects), but only if you have played videos.
For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to add to, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are grounds for doing so.
To exercise these rights, please contact us.
We remind you that you can lodge a complaint with the DPD (firstname.lastname@example.org) and, in the event of an unresolved dispute, with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), which is the independent administrative authority responsible for ensuring compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data in France. You can contact it directly on the website https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir or by post at the following address Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
10. Contact details
The French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission (“CEA”)
Data Protection Officer
This policy was updated on 07/03/2023